Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Date Code:||NEWEST||Condition:||New And Original|
flash memory chip,
integrated circuit chip
• Low-cost, register/latch rich, SRAM based
- 0.5µm three-layer metal CMOS process technology
- 256 to 1936 logic cells (3,000 to 23,000 “gates”)
- Price competitive with Gate Arrays
• System Level Features
- System performance beyond 50 MHz
- 6 levels of interconnect hierarchy
- VersaRing™ I/O Interface for pin-locking
- Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
- Cascade chain for wide input functions
- Built-in IEEE 1149.1 JTAG boundary scan test
circuitry on all I/O pins
- Internal 3-state bussing capability
- Four dedicated low-skew clock or signal distribution
• Versatile I/O and Packaging
- Innovative VersaRing™ I/O interface provides a high
logic cell to I/O ratio, with up to 244 I/O signals
- Programmable output slew-rate control maximizes
performance and reduces noise
- Zero Flip-Flop hold time for input registers simplifies
- Independent Output Enables for external bussing
- Footprint compatibility in common packages within
the XC5200 Series and with the XC4000 Series
- Over 150 device/package combinations, including
advanced BGA, TQ, and VQ packaging available
• Fully Supported by Xilinx Development System
- Automatic place and route software
- Wide selection of PC and Workstation platforms
- Over 100 3rd-party Alliance interfaces
- Supported by shrink-wrap Foundation software
The XC5200 Field-Programmable Gate Array Family is
engineered to deliver low cost. Building on experiences
gained with three previous successful SRAM FPGA families,
the XC5200 family brings a robust feature set to programmable
logic design. The VersaBlock™ logic module,
the VersaRing I/O interface, and a rich hierarchy of interconnect
resources combine to enhance design flexibility
and reduce time-to-market. Complete support for the
XC5200 family is delivered through the familiar Xilinx software
environment. The XC5200 family is fully supported on
popular workstation and PC platforms. Popular design
entry methods are fully supported, including ABEL, schematic
capture, VHDL, and Verilog HDL synthesis. Designers
utilizing logic synthesis can use their existing tools to
design with the XC5200 devices
All the PMIC are available from us. Please email for detail .
WHY US ?!!!
Easy Buy • Hight Quality • Fastest Delivery • Competitive Pricing • Responsible!
1 Warranty and Return Policy
a, We can ship the products all over world.
b, DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, Air mail are all available.
c, The item will be sent out with 1-3 working days after receiving the payment.
d, You can track the situation of your product on website after they are shipped out. DELIVERY TIME
A. Parcel will be shipped within 1-3 working days..
OUR GREATEST COMPONENTS AND SERVICE ARE YOUR SATISFICTION!!!
YOUR SATISFATION IS OUR ENERGY TO CARRY ON!!!